With BAKE’n’CAKE Tools icing piping sets, you’ll soon be decorating cake like a professional.
Those nozzles is not just for filling and topping your creative cakes – perfectly piped fresh cream, meringue and mashed potato-topped pies can be yours, and your cupcakes a work of art!
How to use BAKE’n’CAKE Tools piping tips?
- Wash the tips in hot water.
- Prepare the piping bag cutting so that 1-2 mm of nozzle can pop out of piping bag.
- Insert the nozzle in the bag.
- Put the buttercream in a bag. Buttercream must be firm,room temperature, not too soft.
- Place the nozzle to the cupcake/cake base,while squeezing gently,life nozzle.
- Clean the end of the nozzle.
- Use a leaf nozzle to fill in gaps–this will complement the overall effect.
- If the buttercream is too soft the buds will be closed.Pop in the fridge,if necessary.
- After use,wash in hot soap water and dry.
- The piping nozzles set has a wide range of use: cake, bakery, tray mats, party, hotel, etc
- Differently ended russian stainless steel petal icing piping nozzles tips
- Stylish and classic appearance, small and exquisite
- Various shapes allow you and your kids set free your imagination to DIY cake/dessert/biscuit/pastry/profitterol for birthday/family/festival party.
- Good choice for the professional confectionery cake decor as well
- Lightweight moulds easy to use and easy to clean
- Reusable, non-stick, tasteless, nontoxic