Dinosaur Shaped Silicone Bakeware Cake Mold Baking Tool
Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Temperature Range: -40 Fahrenheit ~ 446 Fahrenheit (-40 Celsius ~ 230 Celsius)
Size: 3.03 x 3.03 x 0.35 in
Unit conversion: 1cm=0.39in
Suitable for candy mold / jelly mold / soap mold / chocolate mould / cake mold
High quality – Made of 100% food grade silicone, FDA approved and BPA free,non Toxic.
- Heat-resistant – Temperature Range: -40 Fahrenheit ~ 446 Fahrenheit (-40 Celsius~ 230 Celsius). The Baking tool can be safely applied to ovens, microwave ovens, dishwashers and refrigerators. You can even use it as an ice cube tray!
Nonstick silicone – The food won’t stick to the pan. It will pop right out while retaining their beautiful shape. It is easy to clean. No need to spray this pan before using.
Multiple Uses – These silicone baking molds are great for making chocolate, bread, pudding, or even unique soaps or ice cubes.
- Perfect Craft Gift – Good gift for children and adults who enjoys doing variety of art jobs. Make cakes, chocolates, soap, puddings and so on with your kids in spare time. Further the affection between parents and children making craft projects together with these silicone molds.
1. These silicone candy molds may be not as large as you imagine. Please pay attention to size info before you make payment.
2. It is normal that the silicone molds may have a little silicone smell. There are two ways to get rid of the smell.
Method One: Please clean it with hot water and soak the mold in the hot water for several minutes. The smell will go away. Please don’t worry that the smell will go into the food.
Method Two: When you get the molds and first time to make cake or chocolate. First of all, please fill the water in the molds and put into the microwave or oven transfer for 1-2 minutes, then drain. Do in this procedure for 2 times.
3. Since the silicone material absorbs odor after a long period of use, it can be removed by simply rinsing it with boiling water.
4. DO NOT use knives or other sharp tools on silicone molds. Avoid pulling.
5. DO NOT use aggressive cleaning agents or foam cleaning force.
6. DO NOT touch the open flame or fire source directly
7. When using multiple molds, if a few single molds are left empty due to insufficient batter, cold water can be added to the molds. Empty baking molds will shorten the life of silicone.
1 x Dinosaur Silicone Cake Mold