Springform with lock
inside non-stick coating
outside stripe design painting
FISSMAN’s bakeware are famous for their traditional design and high performance all thanks to the latest developments by FISSMAN’s researchers and designers. These bakeware are a baker’s best friend, helping you create everything from perfect cakes to pizzas. Extra thick steel walls distribute heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results whereas the newest non-stick coating InnoTech Pro reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion and ensures excellent effortless release of baked goods and clean up in seconds.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Before the first use, clean the bakeware with dishwashing soap, rinse and dry.
- To remove stickers and glue, rinse under warm water and scrub with the soft side of a sponge.
- Do not use metal scouring pads or soaps containing abrasives, chlorine or ammonia. Do not scrape the bakeware with knives or other sharp-edged utensils. It is not recommended to put the bakeware in the dishwasher.
- Before cooking, coat the bakeware in a thin layer of oil.
- Let the bakeware cool to make removing your baked goods easier.
- Do not use over open flames or in microwaves.
- Do not cook at temperatures over 240°С.
- Avoid sharp changes in temperature also. Do not attempt to clean while the bakeware is still hot; wait until it is room temperature.
- Please follow these recommendations for care and your kitchenware will serve you for longer.
- This product is made in accordance with all health and safety standards.