This cookie cutter is an excellent addition, to your cake decorating tools.
Perfect for making cookies, biscuits, fondant decorations, pastries, fruit and much more.
Ideal for family activities, cake decoration, also popular for kids first birthday party.
Bake delicious vanilla or gingerbread cookies. A great idea is to use these cutters together and bake hearts with a heart cut out of the middle, makes beautiful Valentine’s or Christmas decorations. Very popular for jewellery and button making using modelling clays and ceramics.
Sexy Lip Kiss Onigiri Biscuit Cookie Cutter Tools Cake Utensils Stainless Steel Plaster Molds Kitchen Products Sale
Using instructions: For the best details, lightly dust the cutter with corn flour or icing sugar. Press into sugar paste.
Cakers tip: Make sure you clean your cutters thoroughly after every use, dry properly, and store in dry area. They live much longer
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favourite sugar cookie recipe; it’s tasty and simple, and perfect for making textured pastries.
These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
- Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
- On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Bake cookies at same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.